SKATING STARTS OCTOBER 11TH!
posted Oct 7, 2016, 2:50 PM
Greetings Prince Albert Skating Club Families!
We are excited for the upcoming skating season and hope you are too. We know that the first few weeks of a new program takes some getting used to but we are working hard to offer a fun and empowering experience for you and your family.
Below you will find a number of items that require your attention and/or action for the first night of your child’s program. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your program starting. With your patience and preparation we will get everyone on the ice as quickly as possible.
Please note the following items must be completed in full in order for your child to enter the ice surface. Help us avoid sad and disappointed kids by having everything with you.
- Skating Fees: If you registered on line, and chose to pay in person, you must bring your payment with you on the first night of skating. As fees include insurance your child/children will not be permitted on the ice until full payment has been received.
- Bingo Deposits: Post-dated Bingo Deposit Cheques (dated March 31, 2017) are needed. Please refer to our website for the number of bingos required for your family. Bingos are $120.00 each and the number of bingos required are based on the amount of time your child is on the ice.
NB: Precan-Skaters and Power Skaters do not require any Bingos.
- Skater Lottery Tickets: Ticket books will be handed out on the first night of skating.
- For Pre Can, Can, pre power and power skaters this cost was included in your registration. An additional 20.00 per book, however, is required due to a cost increase. This fee is set by Skate Canada Lottery and we were not made aware of it prior to registration. We apologize for this inconvenience and are grateful for your understanding.
- Advanced Can and Star Skaters: your books may be purchased on line or in person by cheque. Books are $60.00 each and the number of books required depends on the amount of time your child is on the ice. Please refer to our Website to determine your number of books.
- Pre Power/Power Skate Jerseys: Please note that Jerseys are $25.00. If you have not paid for your Jersey please bring payment with you on your first night. Jerseys will be available for pick up the first week of skating.
Thank you for your support and understanding on these important items. We strive to keep costs reasonable and reflective of the amount of time your family is skating. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PASC Board of Directors